Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Outcome of the Custom Blue Shell Bracelet

Just sent this lovely bracelet and earrings into the mail today! YAY! I love that feeling:) Your art piece traveling international to their new owner.


I am not sure if I will list the oval hoop earrings with my Etsy listing...what do you think?

I also need to either make or buy some Thank you cards as well...the hunt is on:)






I have been working on a new earring project with funky colored seed beads. I have been stringing these little beads as my cat looks on in hopes of me dropping them. Hopefully, I will be finished soon then I can show you guys. But til then I have another pink pair of earrings to share. It will be up soon, I just have to come up with a name for them. Maybe the name will appear in my dreams??

No comments:

Post a Comment